This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
just because
I am supposed to be studying for my art history midterm right now but I am just feeling a little overhwhelmed by it right now so I figured that probably the best thing to do is to waste time ranting about my lack of motivation. Woot! I don't know why something like this really even matters at all. The stress I feel right now is not something that will soon be forgotten, nor do I even want it to remain as a memory.....and most people could care less what the heck I am talking about right now so why I am writing about it on my blog...yeah I don't really have a reason. But nonetheless I feel the need to write it...hmmm. Let's see what I can talk about. I planned to wake up at 8:30 well I actually got up at 9:30 Let's face it I am a sleep whore. I can't go without my 8 hours. So since I went to bed at 1:30 it only made sense. It was a good decision because now I feel pretty much wide awake. My brain is kinda tired though from studying. I am seriously mentally exhausted and it is only Tuesday and boy do I have sooo much more to do still. Like tonight I have online math hw that I have no clue how to do and the math lab will be closed. Oh and I have a New Testament quiz that I need to take sometime today which I have yet to study for. Can you tell things are piling up?? Well at least in a few hours this will be over with and my calc midterm is finally done so that makes me feel a little better about life. I have this problem (as evidenced by this blog post) where I get so stressed out I become apathetic. I also have some clouded judgement or something...like I can't really understand the consequences of this apathy until the next day and then I think well that was stupid. Life is a learning experience though. And I would like to say I have become a little better at not procrastinating....yet here we are. Well anyway after I woke up I washed my face and then I started to the studying. It is going ok. I feel like I will do a decent job on the essays….let’s hope. Well I just ate breakfast a little bit ago too. I had me some chocolate milk and some toast with butter and jam. Oh so yummy. I am listening to Dreaming With a Broken Heart. Amazing song. I am proud to say though that this is no longer my theme song. And now I am listening to Lovely by Sara Haze. I think this will become my new theme song. Last night my FHE group made a music video to Ridin’ Solo. It was really fun. We dressed all gangster and yeah that’s really all you need to know. Now it is 12 and I promised myself I would stop this when the time came. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment