The night time is always an interesting time in mine and Brynn's room. We get what you could call a little crazy and giddy. It's as if we're 10 all over again, having a slumber party at Brynn's house and I am laying next to her in the trundle bed in the purple with blue and green polka dot room. Well last night Brynn suggested that we say random words instead of saying "goodnight" right before we go to bed. you can only imagine how this went considering that we're already pretty hyper, and maybe a little sleep deprived. So Brynn starts saying random words and I was a little confused because I wasn't sure when she was going to stop. Well it got quiet and I thought I should probably say a random word back to make the whole thing complete. The first word that came to mind happened to be tomato...yeah I don't know. SO I say that to Brynn, who thought that was absolutely hilarious. We couldn't stop laughing.

Yesterday(the day after this tomato incident), Brynn and I decided to start a quote wall in our room. We thought tomato was worthy of going on the wall. I was writing a quote Brynn said and she was writing tomato. It looked stupid according to her, and she had to re-do it like 5 times. Finally she decided that one of them was good enough. I looked at it and told her that tomato had an E at the end. She took my word for it and started over again. Well as it would turn out tomato doesn't have an E. I still think that it should. It just doesn't look right without it. So now I am the idiot in all of this even though Brynn had to make the tomato sign 6 times.
No comments:
Post a Comment