Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Uhhhhh....I think I have a flat tire.....

So Haley was all getting on my case for not updating recently. I have been seriously trying to think of something to post about but I couldn't think of anything. Yes my life is that boring. My day goes as follows, wake up in 30 minutes I am showered, hott ;) and out the door, another 30 minutes or so in the car, 3 minute walk from the Civic Center to my lovely Wells Fargo Building. I check the printers to make sure all the paper trays are stalked. I turn on the phones. Check the messages. Log in to my computer...then I usually remember to grab a spoon for my yogurt (I some how forget every single day). Then my duties are basically done for the day until mail time at 3. So as I am laughing at my title of this post (only true friends will appreciate) I am realizing that my life is FILLED with lots of Uhhhhhhhh moments. Like uhhhh should I play tetris, or blog stalk...Or uhhhh should I wipe the table even though it's clean? Oh here's a good one. UHHHH should I eat that Milkyway that is calling my nameeee, or drink that delicious Dr. Pepper that will make my butt huge? Yeah my life is lots of uhhh moments indeed. Speaking of I am having a FAT what should I write? uhhh moment right now. So I think I will just end this by saying uhhhhh I am done.

3 comments:

  1. The title made me laugh. I wish I had that on my phone so I could listen to it whenever I wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping you would read it and like it ;) don't worry I still have it saved so we can listen all the time!

    ReplyDelete