Friday, July 16, 2010

because i love you

I have a handful of close friends, people I love, people I tell everything to and go to for advice, people I admire and people who are the best in the world. This past year I have met a few people that I now am having a hard time living without. It's weird how the people I met just in this past year have had a bigger effect on me than some people I have known for years. I love these people soooo much and I wish every day that I could be with them. So there are 5 people that I miss the most and so this is for them!
If your name is Britty, Bobean, Hay, Katers, or Karencrust....this is for you ;)

To britty: I have known you the longest and you were my very first college roommate. We have had some unforgettable times. My favorite would definitely have to be eating pasta roni with parmesan bread like every day, and then that weird talk we had that one time late at night....the time you drew on my legs, our first thunderstorm, our first explosion, dancing in the kitchen, discovering natural reader haha, taking naps like every 5 seconds, and the after nine voice. To even think that I've known you for over a year now is insane because I can still remember the first night we had together when we went to bed at 9 haha. I love you!





To bobean: It's kinda funny how we both had thought we could never be close. I just adore you Robin Rodgers. I love that you are one person I can always laugh at dirty jokes with, how you love my stories about my family and how you laughed when I came bursting into your room with no clothes on after knowing me like a week. I really miss watching Modern Family with you and freaking out together about Vampire Diaries orcoming home on a Wednesday night and screaming GLEE! I miss crying with laughter when I am with you. I also really miss making jokes about geology....like the time I wrote you that poem, oh man I am so funny!!! I love that I can call you during the day now! I love that you're always there for me!





To my dearest Katers: Living with you was one of the craziest experiences of my life. We went through a heck of a lot and I can honestly say I don't know if I could have made it without your loving advice and horse sweater complete with Oregon sweats. Some of my favorite memories with you begins with asian aerobics,collecting goldfish cards, staying in bed all day, dancing in the shower and wearing our robes....taking our boobs off haha,starburts, vitamin c pills and freezing our butts off on the way to the gym. You're a gem Katy Chamberlain. I also really in a strange way miss you singing to me while playing guitar and I miss your Nester voice. I do not miss your snoring.





To KarenCRUST: I am really glad that freshman academy gave us the opportunity to meet. I remember when we first started becoming friends and we would have all these moments where we would both love the exact same thing, like LOST or the same music and so on. I love that we both got the experience of learning from Dr. Booth...I don't know if any of my other friends would love him the way you do. My memories with you can really all be narrowed down to St. George, study sessions and sitting on my bed sharing journal entries, and that one time I was crazy when we walked to the temple together and we sang Aaron Carter on the way home. I love you kaweeennn! 2 weeks!!! COSTA VIDA!!!!




To Hay: Oh Hawee baby butt where do I even begin?? Becoming friends with you has been one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. You understand me, and are there for me in hard times. You're like the wisest 19 year old I know. I am really really really really really, like really sad that we will not be living in Sparks together in the fall. I will be sure to give you a skype tour and don't worry because we will live there sometime soon. My favorite memories with you-trying to fly, eating popcorn like every day, that scary chicken we ate with our rice, your butt and watching Chuck are some of my favorites. Love you so much Hay.


No comments:

Post a Comment