Friday, July 23, 2010

Things you don't know about me because you probably don't want to.

1. I really like salad burps
2. I would prefer you fart in my face rather than burp. I know it's weird but I really do think burps are more disgusting than farts.
3. I hate shaving
4. I love biting pencils
5. I think it's fun to scratch rocks on my teeth
6. I want to die in a volcanic explosion
7. I don't think newborns are cute
8. I covered my dorm ceiling with starburst wrappers as a symbol of my favorite bodily function at its best.
9. I really want white hair when I am an old lady
10. I don't like to be touched
11. I don't find people attractive...
12. I don't have a middle name and throughout my life have made them up-Annalisa, Rose and Unique were the main ones.
13. I am not friends with white people (unless they're Mormon)
14. I really like watching stupid TV shows.
15. I am the world's lightest and most restless sleeper
16. I am quick to forgive
17. It will take me years to get over something emotionally, but I pretend I am OK
18. I don't think pictures of naked babies in flowers, silk, pots etc, are cute.
19. I don't like hugs
20. I really have a complete obsession with Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic lead singer)
21. It is my dream to play the cello again someday.
22. I wish I could play the hercamatta like Stevie Wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment