Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 12- A picture of something you love

I have been craving me a good Disneyland trip for a while now. Mostly because of this place:
This here is THE Blue Bayou restaurant. It is freaking incredible and I would go to Disneyland just to eat here. They have the yummiest food from their Gumbo appetizer to their raspberry lemonade and amazing creme brulee! The best part for sure though has got to be these:
Freaking delicious Monte Cristos. Just the perfect amount of sweet and salty. I am salivating just thinking about it. I will return to you one day my loves.

2 comments:

  1. HOW on Earth did I miss this post before. You literally read my mind with this one. Ahhh I want to go homeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't know how you missed it. But I am dying to go here. I think you missed another post from december 13th too. YOu should look for it.

    ReplyDelete