This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
all things shall cease
during this finals week.....sorry guys but I am going to have to take a pause in the 30 day challenge, and blogging. There is too much to do and frankly I probably should do it. Who knows if I actually will. I have 2 finals tomorrow and I don't feel really that prepared at all. At least for one of them. Oh and did I mention one starts at 7 AM! UGHH. The other one is at 2:30 and then I come home and I have to study study study for my other tests that I haven't even thought about yet. Finals are a joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment