More than anything though I wish I had to ability to compose. Ten years of lessons and classical training and theory lessons have not made it happen. I wish so bad I could write like Beethoven. I have so many songs and melodies in my heart.....if only my hands knew how....
This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Day 22-A picture of something you wish you were better at
My whole life I have dreamed that I could be the best artist and musician to ever grace the earth. Well the truth is I don't even come close. I love to play the piano and I miss taking lessons and learning how to expand my mind and my heart in a way that allows me to more fully grasp my emotions in song.
More than anything though I wish I had to ability to compose. Ten years of lessons and classical training and theory lessons have not made it happen. I wish so bad I could write like Beethoven. I have so many songs and melodies in my heart.....if only my hands knew how....
More than anything though I wish I had to ability to compose. Ten years of lessons and classical training and theory lessons have not made it happen. I wish so bad I could write like Beethoven. I have so many songs and melodies in my heart.....if only my hands knew how....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment