Here is my brynnie boo. This was a hard post to chose just one person but I think she makes for a good choice. Brynn has been probably the greatest friend I've ever had. I've known her as long as I can remember which makes it very hard for me to imagine life without her. I had a taste of it last year when I had to leave her for college and I was so sad. I am sooo happy that we got to live together this year and that she is in Provo now.
Brynn is a very special person and an amazing friend. We have never ever got in a fight in our 10 years of friendship. We make a good team. She's my buddy and I love her to death. So lucky to have her as one of my best friends.
Aw Marissa, this is so sweet! I love you so much! Thanks for being an amazing friend and roommate!
ReplyDelete