This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
DAY 9- Baby Marmar
So here is a really fantastic picture of me from my glory days. That's right. Complete with an overall jumper and thick headband. This was the phase when I was obsessed with growing my bangs out and cutting then every other year. Also take note of the shoes. The "Valentine Fairy" brought them for me. Oh and how can I for get the tall socks. LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is nothing like a pair of Mary Jane Keds from the Valentine Fairy.
ReplyDelete