The Differences Between You and You're Best Friend:
I was thinking that another best friend I have that I neglect to write about is my very own sister. Let's be honest she is my very very best friend. She's been by my side for as long as I can remember and I am positive she was even before I can remember too. The difference between me and her? Well she's incredible for one thing and everyone absolutely loves her. She has sunshine in her soul and everyone always wants to be around her. She is bubbly and popular. She has lots of friends, and they are all very special and close to her. She's beautiful. She's so smart. She's way good at math....something that will always be different about us. She's strong. She is so very talented at so many things. She cooks and can organize like nobody's business. She is patient and a good listener. She stays out of drama. She's intense. She's worried about everything all the time, but she will not settle for less than perfection because of it. She's spontaneous and always loves to have fun. The main difference between me and my sister is that she is a lot better than I am. Always has been and always will be. We share a lot of these qualities but like I said she exemplifies them in a much better way than I do. She's wonderful.
I think the two of you compliment each other perfectly. I love that you love each other so much.
ReplyDeleteI love you Marissa! You just made me cry a little. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you too. I cried a lot haha :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I cried a little too!
ReplyDelete