This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
DAY 8- The Perfect Date
I can't honestly say what my perfect date would be. It's going to happen. Well I know I will at least have one date that trumps all the other ones. My perfect date to date...haha that sounds kinda funny. Anyway the most perfect date that I went on up to this point in my life actually involves the perfect dater. His name is Nick Ashton. Every single date I went on with him was my perfect date. My two favorites were the zoo and the beach. The zoo involved razzles and lots of getting lost and a ride in the sky. We talked about all sorts of random things and it was just a really fun day. We ended by getting costco pizza :) The beach was an intense round of ultimate would you rather. I loved it. I cherish those memories and hope I have lots of more perfect dates just like these. Ones where you can get to know about every part of a person with no boundaries or insecurities. I loved that most. Way to go dater ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment