Thursday, January 27, 2011

DAY 13

A Picture of What You Wore Today

For starters I wore my new favorite shoes. SPERRYS! Old man shoes or not I think they are freaking cute.


I topped it off with my new boy shirt and my Mr. Rodgers red sweater.


So I guess I dressed like a man today.

3 comments:

  1. You are a pretty cute man, and now that you wear Sperry's maybe you and grandpa and share shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Sperry's sooooo badly!! I got some (picked them out) for my brother over Christmas and I can't wait til I can afford them. Jealous. You look hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so great. SUPER comfy. The only complaint I have is that they come untied. yeah I was going to get toms but I decided sperrys are better. You should totally get them and we can be hot together!

    ReplyDelete