This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Friday, October 15, 2010
ripped
No the title of this is not referring to my abdomen. It is referring to the the current state of my jeans. So today I ripped my favorite jeans from Zumiez while in the math lab. That is officially the second pair of jeans I have ripped in that awful place. It's especially annoying because the reason they ripped was because I was going to sign up to get help on number 2. Well I still don't know the answer to number 2 and now to top it off my jeans are ripped. Further proof that calculus is ruining my life! On the bright side I am going to go get Cafe Rio in a bit with Brynn :) and it's the weekend. And although I am doing hw I don't have class. Oh and cleaning checks are tomorrow. Probably most exciting thing ever since this place is disgusting. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about the jeans but I know how you live for a cleaning check!
ReplyDeleteisn't that so lame!? but yeah cleaning checks were great!
ReplyDeleteYour ripped? hmm never knew that!
ReplyDeletelearn something new every day!
ReplyDelete