Friday, June 25, 2010

SWITCHFOOT!!!!!!

On Thursday June 24, 2010 I went to the Switchfoot concert. They were absolutely amazing. I went with Lydia Larson and Jessica Blanch. We had a great time screaming all the songs and making fun of the weird people around us. I was glad that they sang a lot of songs from older CDs, like "On Fire" which is probably my favorite Switchfoot song. The last song they sang was "Dare You to Move" and that was wayyyy awesome. We all forgot to bring cameras but Lyds took a few pictures from her phone. Above is a picture of the stage, a little blurry but still wonderful!
Here is me and Lyds a little to excited to be seeing one of our favorite bands. I don't remember if this was before or after the lead singer completely broke this huge drum on the song "This is the Sound". That was pretty funny, because it was completely on accident.
Here is our whole group after the concert. It was so fun and I will never forget it! YEAH SWITCHFOOT!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment