Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fun in the SUN...everybody wants some

So my most wonderful roommate Robin came down for memorial weekend and since Heather already lives here in San Diego we spent the amazing weekend together. It was amazing to be able to spend time together without having to worrying about studying. Saturday was our main adventure day. We took Robin to the beach and in-n-out, because that's what California is really all about. I wanted to just post some pics about the weekend because it was so much fun. The sleepover parts were definitely my favorite though. We don't have any pictures of those but we had some pretty interesting discussions. Let's just say that Robin is pretty funny, and well so am I :)

So here is this random seal that was just chilling on the shore. Some weird guy with dreads tried to come and talk to it but it barked at him and he backed off. It was pretty funny though all posing and what not. Supposedly it got run over by a jeep later...how sad :(
This just about sums up what true friendship is all about.
So here is the first trip to In-n-Out. She liked it and so I still like and respect her. I love how awkward this picture is too. Especially the girl in the back.
Failed attempt to do cool hair flip picture.
Successful jumping picture, and one of my favorite from the day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I didn't know it got run over by a jeep! So sad!!! What a wonderful weekend though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah i forgot to tell you! but it was actually run over by a lifegaurd jeep...ironic? haha most wonderful weekend this summer for sure.

    ReplyDelete