This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
just one of those days
you know those days where you wake up super late because you were up super late and then you kinda feel like poop the whole day. then you realize your stomach is bothering you all day, and you start to wonder if you could possibly have an ulcer because of all the stress in your life lately, like idk maybe like your car being totaled and then the car you are borrowing getting totally scratched by some random person just days before you were going to return it, and then you try to still make the most of the day but you really just feel bloated and fat and ugly and annoyed and you could punch through walls.....ya it's one of those days for me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish we could have spent that day together because I had the same day.
ReplyDeletehaha it was definitely not one of my finer moments
ReplyDelete