Wednesday, June 22, 2011

and now we are proud to present...Luisa Lynette

OK so I do not have a picture of this girl and with the changes to facebook, I can no longer steal one from her page. Regardless I wanted to make a shout out. We are currently sitting on my flour discussing boys. It's funny how we've become so close in such a short time. I seriously love her, and I am so lucky to have her. So here's to her. Thanks for being born. After all it is her birthday today. Who knew 19 years ago today this girl could change so many lives just by coming to earth?!

4 comments:

  1. You can still steal pictures. You click on the picture and just click download in the bottom right corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just teared up a little bit reading this. I LOVE YOU MARISSA!!!!!!! I'm glad I got to spend my birthday with you :)

    ReplyDelete