Wednesday, March 16, 2011

uh big news

So in the midst of midterms and the 30 day challenge I totally forgot to blog about probably the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. So me and Karen went to Cafe Rio on a random Tuesday night and who do we see?!!! Well I will just let you see for yourself:
JACKSON FREAKING EMERY!

Karen grabbed my arm and said, "OH. MY. GOSH." I thought she was talking about the cheerleader that just passed us with the extremely short skirt. So I just said, "I know right?" and she was like kinda freaking out and I didn't think anything of it till I looked to my left and HOLY CRAP it was Emery in the flesh! I about peed myself since I love him more than Jimmer. Then Karen was like I was trying to tell you! Then we freaked out and spent the rest of our meal texting each other from across the table. We decided that it would be ok to take some creeper cell phone pictures. I especially like this shot of him:

As much as I wanted to, we refrained from asking for a picture with him. We didn't want to bother him. As we were leaving these girls asked for a picture with him and then we felt good that we didn't because he seemed pretty annoyed. All in all he is hot...and totally married but I am ok with a look but don't touch policy. As Karen said, "that is one award winning burrito"....whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment