This one is hard. So many nights that have been so great. I was debating between Park City, St. George, sleeping out for the game....luckily I already blogged about that. Then I thought about MORP but really dressing up for that was the most fun. SOOOO the night I chose was one that yes I will never forget and yes a dream come true but most of all it was just freaking fantastic, and let me tell you I love a good alliteration.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you-my favorite band-OneRepublic
Here is Ryan Tedder himself. The amount of talent in this man astounds me. I cry to him on CD but in person I was mind blown. His voice is so extraordinary I seriously melted. It is his original song "On My Way Here" that inspired this blog. My favorite song of all time, and from the concert I learned that his favorite song he's written is "Say".....simply beautiful. There is a short clip of it at the end. Love it.
The cellist was incredible and he did a duet with Ryan that was to die for.
Here is my guhfrand. I brought her with me and I was so glad she could come or else I wouldn't have been able to go. So glad she shares the OneRepublic obsession.
I said it before and I'll say it again. One of the best nights ever.
Are those my earings?
ReplyDeleteyeppers
ReplyDelete