Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 1-A picture of you and 15 facts

(excuse the messy bed...it has a temper, and for some reason it just won't let me make it!)
1. I am obsessed with Ingrid Michaelson....I am almost positive she has a hidden camera so she can watch my life and put it in a song.
2. I really like canned corn
3. I fully believe in picking a wedgie right when you get it. No matter what the circumstances may be.
4. I am a terrible cook and that's ok because I thoroughly believe that Pasta Roni and Bean with Bacon are a delicacy.
5. There are few things I love more than driving with the windows down in my red truck.
6. I really like facebook stalking people.
7. I aspire to scuba in kelp beds.
8. I really want to study hydrothermal vents for the rest of my life.
9. I get a kick out of scratching rocks on my teeth.
10. I don't know very many things more soothing than belting a song out at the top of your lungs while driving.
11. My very best friends are my mother and my sister. We are the closest flashing friends you'll ever know!
12. I think sweats are the greatest attire.
13. I want to live on a boat when I grow up.
14. I love necks. Jacob's is the best to stroke.
15. I am obsessed with having soft feet. There are few things more disgusting than cracking heals.

1 comment: