Saturday, February 5, 2011

and so i realize...

So it is currently Saturday morning. I woke up at 11 to Jason's lovely voice (I am really starting to hate it, because it's usually the first thing I hear every single morning!). I got in the shower and got dressed. Now I am studying to go take a test. Then I will come home and try to avoid studying again. But I will have to because I have a paper and two midterms for next week. I swear it never freaking ends! This week I crashed on Thursday. I had no motivation to do anything and a serious lack of focus. As I was discussing this with a girl, who is in lots of my classes, we decided it's because we no longer have weekends. I thought no it's just this last weekend because I had a paper and whatever. Well as I have thought more and more about it, and as I studied all day yesterday to take a test on a Friday night...I realized I have lost my weekends. So sad. And so I realize....college is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment