So as it turns out it was another crappy day for weather in Provo. Shocking, I know. So me and Haley decided to make the most of this incredibly windy day. First we gathered all the supplies we needed. Goggles, elastics, and sheets...oh and of course the fruit power.
Next thing we had to do was to find the proper location to make our flight successful. We wandered all around Heritage, until we came to the perfect place:
After we got all geared up, Haley, being naturally more brave and experienced than me tested it out first. She really mastered the form.
I tried next. I did a much better job than her for the obvious reason that I was equipped with a jacket cape and she was not. Haley told me to spread out my sheet as big as I could, this is a good as it got...
Overall it was quite the success. We got in about 3 seconds total off the ground.
That is what is so great about my best friend Haley. We always find a way to have fun no matter what. I love her! Go sugar-gliders!!!!
Wow! When I brag about you I am going to have to add flying to the list.
ReplyDelete