Monday, March 29, 2010

New Blog!

So I decided to create a blog because my journal really is lacking in the stories of my everyday adventures, and if these are supposed to be the best years of my life, I figure that I probably want to remember them. Today is Monday, I hate Mondays because that means that the weekend is over. Always an unfortunate event. Mondays are also the worst because it means I have a crap load of stuff due Tuesday, including calculus and geology homework. Seriously time consuming. I am pretty tired today and I have been fighting the urge to take a nap but I think I am going to have to let the urge win if I am going to survive. The reason that I am so tired is because Saturday night me and Katy and Haley had a sleepover in our room. We put our mattresses on the floor and decided to watch "The Time Traveler's Wife". It was so stupid and a complete waste of time. It also had way more butt than I ever wanted to see. We had to get up the next morning for church so no sleeping in. Then last night I was up till like 2:00 for whatever reason and this morning my body decided to wake up at 7:00, and right as I start to fall asleep again a huge truck drives by and honks their horn as loud as possible. I wanted to punch something. So I have about an hour left to get sleep at this point and then some weird scraping sound starts and so no sleep. So I am running off very little sleep right now, trying to avoid finding the definite integral of a absolute value function. So stupid. I can't wait to be done with calculus! What a glorious day that will be!!! I go home in 23 days now and cannot wait. Adam will be home in 143! So crazy. Well that is it for now. I am sure I will have a lot more exciting things to add soon. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment