Thursday, October 25, 2012

the political thoughts i wish to share but keep to myself so not as to offend anyone

The following feature may be inappropriate for young children. Viewer discretion is advised...what I mean to say is it's about to get pretty political up in here and if you're afraid of what I am going to say, or a liberal you may want to stop here...

 1. Feelings on abortion:
Stop having sex, and you'll stop getting pregnant you hobag! I mean come on exercise some self control! (obviously not everyone who gets an abortion is a hobag but I wouldn't feel uncomfortable saying the majority is)

2. Feelings on higher taxes for the rich:
Robin hood is a MOVIE! Not real life. If you feel like any one person, or  group of people is responsible of taking care of another group of people you're dumb. And no that is not what the bible says. Christ helped people to help themselves. No handouts.

3. Feelings on Obama:
He's stupid.

4. Feelings on the economy:
It needs to be fixed...maybe we should stop spending the money we don't have...hmmmmm....

5. Feelings on inequality for women:
Stop crying and get a job if you want one. No one cares that you're a woman. That is so 50 years ago.

6. Feelings on energy:
We should be energy independent. "Most powerful country in the world" does not mean anything if we're having to get everything from everyone else. Anyone ever hear of self reliance? And guess what Obama you should MAKE government companies drill for oil because it's here and there's tons and any geologist will tell you so if you'd listen. And no, you can not just sit and blow and blow and blow and expect the united states to light up. It's not efficient it's a crap waste of money and who cares if the sky turns black, because the world is ending anyway!

7. Feelings on China:
Everyone knows how I feel about asians ;) haha OK but seriously they're gonna take ova if we aren't more careful.

I can't think of any more feelings. Just had to get it out of my system. If I have offended you that's OK. I don't know why everyone has to take everything so personally. I love america because I can believe different things than my friends and I can say exactly how I feel about it. Be who you are. Be what you believe. Vote for Romney.

No comments:

Post a Comment