Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 7

STRANDED ON A ISLAND- who are you with and what 10 things would you bring?

1. I would bring supplies to build a fantastic tree house. Just like in Swiss Family Robinson or whatever that movie is. They had a sweet house. I have always wanted one.
2. Book of Mormon
3. Lots of good music
4. Really great food to last a long long time.
5. Facebook
6. Hannah Montanna Season 4
7. Good shoes
8. Lots of shampoo
9. A swimsuit or two. If I am going to be next to a beautiful ocean, I am not going in my clothes.
10. Sunscreen. If I am stranded on an island i am not going to die from a bad sunburn.

As far as "who" goes, I would bring my family and make them live in their own hut. Then me and Karen would live in next door huts with our extremely good looking husbands. I would also bring my brynnie, katy and haley annnddd my other girls (Kels, jo and britt). Basically we will have an island front with gorgeous husbands!

2 comments: