Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 2

POST YOUR FAVORITE SONG

I hate choosing favorites, especially with music, because there are so many songs that I love so much and for different reasons. I am going to choose two songs.

My current favorite song is Teenage Dream by Boyce Avenue. I wish that they came out with their version before Katy Perry, because it's like 5 bazillion times better. I love it because the lyrics are sweet. I love the piano and oh my his voice makes me melt! Just listen to the way he says head/heart and at 3:02 when he says you: I may or may not have listened to that one part like 100 times the first time I heard this version. So right now this is the song that I am obsessed with. Listen to it. You will love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbt93u8z6k0

If I had to choose one song that would be the only song I could listen to I would choose "Say" by OneRepublic. It's a song that I can listen to and just feel so good inside. I absolutely love the lyrics and I love love love Ryan Tedder's voice. He might be my favorite artist of all time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRSZpV6WIuU

No comments:

Post a Comment