Monday, August 30, 2010

on the up and up

Dear blog,

I have a lot on my mind and I figure I might as well just share it. I also have lots of new things that are happening in my life and I feel the need to share it. Today was my first day as a sophomore in college. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. The new things about this year are as follows:
1. I have new roommates. This batch makes a total of 15 roommates since I arrived at BYU last summer. I have a feeling that this batch is going to be a really good one.
2. I am living in an apartment. It is so cute! It is also off campus so I enjoy myself a little walk to campus every day.
3. I am living with my most wonderful friend Brynn. We are already having so much fun together. We've met a lot of new people, and all of them have been great! I am so excited for the new friends.
4. I now know how to best manage my time and I have learned how to have fun while still being studious. I have also been really good about going to the library....hopefully that will reflect in my grades.
Those are the good things that are new....here are some bad
5. I am taking calc 2. I have been referring to it as my boyfriend this semester. It's going to be so hard and I already feel discouraged. I know I can do hard things though and I am determined to do well.
6. I am not living with the Hay. I try not to think about it (and I am sorry to make you read this lee) but I just want the world to know that I wish every day that she was still attached at my hip. I miss the girl to death. Stop crying Haley...the thought is making me cry.
7. I am far away from Katers. Life is definitely not as fun without her around. I did get to see her for like a second on campus today though and it made my day. I hope to see you sometime soon freak.
8. I don't get meals made for me.....

So that's how I feel about that. Now for my day.I only had two classes. The first was calc which was death. I am already scared out of my pants. Then I had environmental bio and that was wonderful. I am really really excited for that class. My teacher is really cool too. His name is Aanderud pronounced On Da Rude. Kinda weird. People were really nice to me today too. I forget how friendly BYU is. On the way home from class a girl actually just randomly said hi to me and we talked to whole way back to our apartments because she lives in King Henry.

Another exciting thing that happened on Monday was that we had ward FHE. We all had to go around and introduce ourselves and My roommate Elizabeth told me that while I was standing up a boy behind her said, "Wow, she's really cute!". We still haven't figured out who it is, but we do have a few guesses. Luckily none of them are really that dateable...plus I already have my boyfriend Calc 2 ;)

That's basically all that happened on Monday. It was a fun day indeed.

2 comments:

  1. haha im sorry :( i was too if it makes you feel any better.

    p.s. i have a lot of things to tell you that i don't really just want to post on here so call me sometime when you're not busy...if not i can send you a message or somethin. love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete