Saturday, September 17, 2011

Frosted Flakes

Right now it is 11 on a Saturday morning. I have only ventured from my bed to eat some delicious Frosted Flakes...well actually I got them and brought them back to my bed. My head is pounding, but it's probably because I slept for wayyyy too long. It was nice though. It's the first Saturday since school started that I could sleep in.

Today is going to be a good day.

I am going to tidy up my room. Then I am going to get started on my Micro-Exam for chem and work on that till Robin gets back from running. Then we are going to the creamery for lunch before she goes on her field trip. At that point I am picking up shelbs and we are going to beat our faces in at the computer lab....once we decide to give up on that I will come back and continue to work on my Micro-Exam until my Rhett is done with his stuffs.

At that point we will party for the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment