So in case the world didn't already know, I have a pretty incredible man that I have the pleasure of calling "mine". So the other day we were walking through Home Depot's garden center and we walked past the cactus plants. I said that I always wanted a cactus plant for no reason other than I thought they were kinda cool looking. Well what do you know the very next day there is a random knock at my door and a cactus was all that was there. It was the very one that I said I liked best.

I knew right away who it was from. My man, duh! He left a wonderful little note...that was actually closer to an essay with it. The cactus now sits on my dresser and every morning when I wake up I see it and I remember what I lucky girl I am. So I suggest you all buy yourself a cactus because mine has made me feel rull gooood.
:) This makes me happy! Also because I saw your man giving a tour today on campus
ReplyDeleteA cactus!? Really? I like to hear about your man!
ReplyDeleteA cactus!? Really? I like hearing about your man though!
ReplyDeleteaww :) so cute! i'm glad to hear things are fantastic :)
ReplyDeleteoh aubrey, if words could only express. he is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI love that!
ReplyDeleteI really like this haha
ReplyDelete