This blog was inspired by the song "On My Way Here" by Ryan Tedder. In the chorus it says, "On my way here, where I am now, I've learned to fly you have to want to leave the ground. I've fallen hard, but I've been loved, and in the end it all works out. My faith has conqered fear, on my way here." I want to remember my falls, my faith and flight so I remember it here.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
"Wow I really like your nail polish!"
People don't say that to me all that often, especially not boys. Correction. Boy at the McDonald's drive thru told me today that he liked my nail polish. I was feeling soooo drowsy this morning and I decided I should get some caffeine in me. I drove to McDonald's and then I decided that I actually wanted a smoothie. So I drive up to pay and the guy was like an Adam Lambert look alike and apparently a sexuality-alike as well. Anyway. The kid says that'll be $3.54. I thought hmm I swear it was only like 2 bucks. I guess not. And then I pay and he tells me he really likes my nail polish and "it looks like you just did them! They're very nice. Hope you have an incredible day!" I say an awkward "thanks. Have a good day"...not really a morning person but it still made me chuckle a little. So I pull up to the next window and the lady hands me the smoothie and a coke and I was like oh I only got the smoothie. She says I was charged for both. Explained the expensive smoothie. I then remember the boy distinctly saying you got just the smoothie right? So he was very nice...but kinda dumb. I got to keep the coke totally ruining my deciding to not be fat and get the smoothie. Yes, I drank both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i feel like that last sentence was the best resolution to any blog post i have ever read in my entire life.
ReplyDeletehaha i am glad that you appreciated it.
ReplyDelete