I have 3 new addictions as of late. I don't know if you can call them addictions so much as obsessive compulsive tendencies...well anyway
1. I can't get enough of that capri sun. I always wanted to buy them when I was living with Brynn but she helped me to realize I don't need them. Well I got some from Phil for my B-day and drank all of them in less than a week. I have like 3 a day I swear. I bought myself a new box because I love them so much.
2. I also noticed recently that I subconsciously match my underwear to my outfit. It's turned into like a game now. I can't wear something unless my underwear matches. It's kinda really weird, and I know this...yet I still can't help myself.
3. Flossing. I go through these phases where I am really good about it because my dentist told me....but this time I actually enjoy it and do it every day.
Moral of the story:
Marissa has problems.....I creep myself out.
No comments:
Post a Comment