Right now I am listening to Keane. Love them. Karen just gave me their CD. They are an any mood kind of band. My mood right now is weird. I feel weird. Maybe it's because I just ate Carl's Jr. Or maybe it's because I'm a girl....who ever knows. I have a calc test on Saturday and I am pretty sure I won't be able to get any points. I am really regretting not getting out of that class when I had the chance.
Sometimes I feel like crying so bad I know the tears are just building up inside of me...yet they won't come out. It's a problem I have this semester. So emotional on the inside but I can't show it. I've never had a problem with this before. I don't know what it is.
Today is one of those days though where I feel a lot like last semester and it's kinda a good feeling, in a really strange way, because last semester was not one I would ever repeat. The thing that sucks is that the person I want to talk to more than anyone right now is inaccessible. The other thing that sucks is that I just drank a Dr. Pepper so I can't even go sleep the mood off.
No comments:
Post a Comment