Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

This past week I had my wisdom teeth removed. Everything went great! I am yet to have any strange or abnormal side-effects. I did experience very puffy cheeks and my mother was persistent in taking several pictures. They are ugly indeed but sorta funny. Below is a picture of my enormous bruise that I got from the IV. This picture does it no justice at all. It really is huge and it changes colors every day. So far it's been purple, green, yellow and blue. It's so fun, I love it!
This is my Mom's favorite picture. This is the 3rd day after the surgery. I was pretty swollen soI had to ice my cheeks. Hence the redness. The stink eye is for my mom taking a nast picture of me, and the hair was not washed for probably a few days.
How PRETTY!

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha marissa i want this as by background so i can look at your stink face every day. love you hope the bruising goes down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i just saw this comment! it's britt's background so you should just join the club!

    ReplyDelete